4 Colors of Faith… My Life’s BFF’s


The Gang Without Me: from left; Neg in a ravishing red Lacoste polo shirt, (that’s the trademark of a true mayaman (LOL)), Chuma, whose beauty never ages is wearing a plunging black top with white undershirt, and Panot with wig (lol) standing at the back showing off his big grin is wearing a plain white shirt.

These three are undeniably incomparable…beyond compare, excellent, exceptional, ideal, inimitable, matchless, paramount, peerless, perfect, preeminent, second to none, sovereign, superior, supreme, surpassing, towering, transcendent, ultimate, unequalled, unmatchable, unmatched, unparalleled, unrivalled, unsurpassable….hmmm…have I missed another synonym? I guess I’ve mentioned it all!

I’m happy our paths have crossed, although it wasn’t always sweet moments but still fairly enough that we were still together though thick and thin. We may have differences in faith,( I as an Adventist, Neg as Baptist, Chuma as Iglesia ni Kristo, Panot as Catholic); in love, in life’s “standing”, lol, coz I’m pretty sure I’m the “hampas lupa” (as per neg), but it was never an hindrance to build such a cool bond.


More so, I may now literally detached from that bond because of life’s circumstances and needed to decide maturely, I will be forever grateful and will cherish every moment that we’ve shared.

It was indeed , a journey that is worth remembering…

Miss you guyz!

Forever be grateful,

Palz

Comments

Popular Posts